Welcome to Akron City Council

Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.

Watch City Council Meetings

RESOLUTION NO. 263-2020 amends Council Rules to allow business to be conducted remotely through the end of 2020.

Please visit THE Akron City Council Agenda Online Portal for City Council agendas and legislation documents.


NOTICE: Akron city council to suspend public attendance at council meetings in the interest of public safety.

Read the full notice here: COVID-19 Pandemic Notice



If you would like to submit a Public Comment to be read during the Public Comment Period of the Council meeting, please email your comment to publiccomment@akronohio.gov for your comment to be read aloud.  If you prefer to record a voicemail comment, please dial 330-375-2566. Remarks are limited to three minutes. Any comments containing profanity or breach of decorum will not be transmitted during the Council meeting.



Looking for Your Ward or Council person?

Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.

Find My Ward

311 Submission

For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.

Report an Issue