Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Akron City Council Holds Public Hearing for Kenmore/Garfield Community Learning Center05.22.2019Ordinance sought by Akron City Council authorizing conditional use for Kenmore/Garfield CLCRead More >
- The 2019 Akron Summer Reading Program Turns the Page for Another Season05.15.2019Akron City Council spreads the word about summer reading.Read More >
- Akron City Council Congratulates Akon Zips For Winning 2019 Esports NCAA Championship04.30.2019The University of Akron Zips win Esports 2019 NCAA ChampionshipRead More >
Please visit our new Akron City Council Agenda Online Portal for City Council agendas and legislation documents.
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 2:00-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 PMLocation: Lawton Street Community CenterWard 4 Meeting
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.