Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Online Payments for Public Utilities and Income Taxes11.07.2018Online and interactive-voice payments for public utilities and income tax departments set for future approvalRead More >
- Polygraph Tests, and Inspiring Today’s Youth11.01.2018Removal of polygraph tests requirements and grants to improve the civic knowledge of Akron’s youthRead More >
- Alternative Pathways to High School Graduation10.23.2018Expressing support for additional pathways to graduationRead More >
Please visit our new Akron City Council Agenda Online Portal for City Council agendas and legislation documents.
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30-7:30 PMLocation: Patterson Park Community Center, 800 Patterson Ave, Akron, OH 44310Ward 2 Meeting
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.