Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- $8.5 Million Emergency Solutions Grant Program and May Municipal Primary Election07.10.2018$8.5 Million Emergency Solutions Grant Program and May Municipal Primary ElectionRead More >
- Council Agrees to Support Funding for the Community including $25 Million for Improvements to Water Systems06.26.2018Akron City Council agrees to place four different ordinances on the consent agenda for the July 2 City Council meeting.Read More >
- Akron Waterways Renewed Resolution Passed06.19.2018City Council passed a resolution expressing support for the Akron Waterways Renewed to invest in the infrastructure and to maintain high quality water cost-effectively.Read More >
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-3:30 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30-7:30 PMLocation: Patterson Park Community Center, 800 Patterson Ave, Akron, OH 44310Ward 2 Meeting
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.