Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Beyond Expectations Barber College and The Well Community Development Corporation12.04.2018Beyond Expectations Barber College and The Well Community Development Corporation speak to City Council about their plans for the future and funds needed.Read More >
- Akron City’s Recycling Program11.27.2018Education on recyclable itemsRead More >
- City-owned Land to be Used for a Commercial Driver’s License Driving School11.20.2018Land owned by the City of Akron to be leased and used by Stark State College for CDL training.Read More >
Please visit our new Akron City Council Agenda Online Portal for City Council agendas and legislation documents.
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Tuesday, 9:30-11:30 AMLocation: Firestone Park Community CenterWard 7 "Coffee With the Councilman"
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.