Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- City Buys Trees to Restore Land Damaged by CSO Construction05.22.2018Council approves purchases of trees.Read More >
- Council Considers New Fees For Bees05.16.2018Council considers fees for bees and hoofed animals.Read More >
- Council Approves Streets, Water and Light Improvements05.01.2018Council attends to general maintenance items.Read More >
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Thursday, 6:00-7:30 PMLocation: Robert J. Otterman Ellet Community Center, 2449 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH 44312Ward 6 Meeting
- Time: Thursday, 6:30-7:45 PMLocation: Patterson Park Community Center, 800 Patterson Ave.Community Meeting, Veronica Sims
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.