Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Vote on Budget Expected Next Week03.13.2018Council considers revised budget proposal.Read More >
- Council Takes Aim at Assualt Weapons02.28.2018Resolution asks for ban on assault-style weapons.Read More >
- City to Contract With Local Organizations to Mow and Maintain Lots02.13.2018City to hire local organizations to mow publicly-owned lots.Read More >
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Wednesday, 6:30-7:30 PMLocation: Patterson Park Community Center, 800 Patterson Ave, Akron, OH 44310Ward 2 Meeting
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.