Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Additional Plow and Salt Spreader Purchases02.15.2019Authorization to purchase plows and salt spreadersRead More >
- Lease Authorized for Parking Spaces and the Sell of City-owned Property02.08.2019Parking spaces leased and Steiner Avenue property authorized for sellRead More >
- City Council Email Down01.30.2019Akron City Council members’ emails are still down. The best way to reach members of council is to call them directly. The City of Akron is working diligently to fix this issue.Read More >
Please visit our new Akron City Council Agenda Online Portal for City Council agendas and legislation documents.
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Wednesday, 10:00-11:00 AMLocation: Northwest Family Recreation Center, 1730 Shatto Ave.Ward 8 "Coffee with the Councilwoman"
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.