Welcome to Akron City Council
Visit this site often to stay up-to-date on Council activities and for information about legislation that affects you.Watch City Council Meetings
- News & Commentaries
- Council Raises Age to Buy Tobacco Products From 18 to 2104.19.2018"Tobacco 21" legislation passes.Read More >
- Zoning Ammendments Create "West Hill Village"04.19.2018Zoning amendments create West Hill VillageRead More >
- Fire Hydrant Painting Program, Two New Apartment Buildings Approved04.11.2018Fire hydrant painting and apartments approved.Read More >
Committees meet Monday afternoons in council chambers, 166 South High Street, 3rd floor. Council as a whole meets Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Time: Monday, 1:30-4:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308Committee Meetings
- Time: Monday, 7:00-9:00 PMLocation: City Hall - 166 South High Street, Akron 44308City Council Meeting
- Time: Tuesday, 6:30-7:45 PMLocation: Maple Valley Branch Library, 1187 Copley Rd.Community Meeting, Veronica Sims
Agendas are usually available mid-week. New legislation becomes available Monday mornings. Click on these buttons to download PDFs of the agenda and legislation.
Looking for Your Ward or Council person?
Click on the link below, then type your address into the box to see a map of your ward and to connect with your council representative.
For the fastest response to concerns about everything from potholes to tree trimming to snow or ice removal, click on the link below or call 311 within the City of Akron or 330-375-2311 from any other phone.